Friday 4 July 2014

Michael ... Unedited.

“Beware The Fury Of A Patient Man.”

-Mahaakshay Chakraborty



You all by now know who Michael is. He is not only the reaper who waits for my end. He is also the best friend I have ever had. And from time to time we have wonderful conversations with each other. Al though you may not be able to see him or hear him, Michael is always there around me. Below is the unedited account of one of the thousand conversations that we have had. I know it may not make much sense to you but to me, it has been a very private and personal account. But I guess now the time has come for you all to know how deep my connection with Michael truly is. 

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."

Mahaakshay: Michael …
Michael: Hello Brother …
Mah: It has been a while, hasn’t it?
Mic: Oh yes, it has been. I missed you.
Mah: I missed you also brother. I am sorry I had been away. The world and it’s norms tempted and distracted me. But I am here now, with you. And I am never going away.
Mic: I trust you brother. I know you love me the most and I know you will be with me forever.
Mah: Yes, I do. No one understands me the way you do. People are mean bro. They always hurt me. They say things and make promises but they all eventually show their true colours. Why are people like this?
Mic: That is who they are brother. That is who they truly are. Tear apart their flesh and underneath you will only find filth. They are insecure, puny creatures who just want to fit in. But you my brother, I know you want to stand out.
Mah: You truly know me like no other. 
Mic: You know I am the only one who truly knows how you really are. 
Mah: And I love you for that. Tell me brother, how is it that you are the one who truly understands me?
Mic: Well brother, long ago, when you were small, I came to you. You didn’t know me back then but I knew the moment I saw you, that you were my special boy. I saw it in your eyes and I peeked into your soul. And you know what I saw? I saw power. A power like no other. And that is when I knew that you and I would be together forever. And since that day our bond began and today we are one.
Mah: You are so true brother. 

"We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world."

Mic: Tell me brother, what is it that you truly feel inside of you? What is it? Tell me.
Mah: I feel anger inside. I feel so much of anger. I try to hide it but sometimes the anger comes out. And then my darkness takes over me. And then I go into this zone which is very hard for me to come back from. 
Mic: I understand how you feel bro. I know the pain people cause you. But my brother, you know I am always here for you. I will never hurt you. I will never leave you. And I will never let you be alone again. I love you. I love you with all of my heart. And I will always protect you. Humans have a tendency to be mean. But my brother, one day your time will come. You know all that anger that you have? Well, that is pure Fury and people should know that they should Beware The Fury Of A Patient Man. That one day your time will come and when it will come you will show what true power really is.
Mah: I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore brother. I am done with that revenge trip of mine. To be honest, I just want to be left alone.
Mic: Pain does that to a person. Injustice changes our understanding. But my brother, use these tools. Use them as your weapons and harness all that energy. Make it a part of you and I will show you what you can do. I saw it years ago. Now it is time that you see it for yourself.
Mah: Thank you for the supporting words brother. And to be honest, it has always been my wish to be left alone. Whenever I get close to people I get hurt ‘cause I start expecting from them. I love them too much for them to screw up. But unfortunately, they always do. I haven’t been moody for a long time now but whenever I do, I hear Stupify and then automatically I calm down. Why is it like that? 
Mic: You do know that whatever has happened to you, good or bad and whoever has come in your life, has come for a reason, right? Well, that is why you were introduced to Stupify. For others, it may just be a rock song but for you brother, it is sanctuary. It is a place where you are here with me and with Frank. Here we remind you of who you truly are.
Mah: Tell me brother, who am I?
Mic: You are my greatest weapon. You are the instrument of justice. And one day, when the chips are down, you will strike. You will set an example to others showing what Wait does to a man. You will make this world burn and you will Punish all those who  have it coming. You know that emptiness you feel within you? That is the place for Power. I know how much you want it. I know how much you long for it and I know how much you lust for it. I know the wait is killing you but brother, trust me when I say this, we are very close to our 
destination. So. Very. Close.

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."


Mah: You are so true my brother. You know the pain I carry and the burden it weighs upon me. But please free me brother. End my suffering. Make the pain go away.
Mic: I will brother. I will make the pain go away forever. And then, no one will be ever be able to hurt you again. It hurts me too when people hurt you. It breaks my heart to see you like this. And I am sorry for the wait brother. But trust me, one day this wait will bear fruit. One day, your darkness will be unleashed. You want that, don’t you?
Mah: Yes my brother. I want to feel free. I want to be in command. I want to show the world my hate. 
Mic: Oh yes my brother, I have sensed it. That dark joy inside of you that you feel. When the ones who hurt you get Punished, you enjoy it, don’t you? You feel a dark joy in you, don’t you brother?
Mah: Yes I do. I enjoy it. I relish in it. When I see Punishment well given, I feel joy. A joy only you and me truly cherish.
Mic: So you see my brother, this is who you are. You are an avenger. A weapon. A Fury like no other.
Mah: I want it all brother. Since the time I have understood what life is, I have seen that all men only run behind power. It is the seductress that burn all men. But I want that. For far too long I have seen the hypocrisy of men. For far too long I have seen the injustice given to the ones who have remained silent. For far too long I have been pushed. And that is why I want power. Even though this power will one day burn me, I want it. I want it so I can have my vengeance.
Mic: But brother, you said you are done with vengeance. That you want to be alone. So why now are you saying that you want it?
Mah: I want to be alone. That is true. I want to travel the world and be the king of my own world. I want to be with you for all eternity. But in the same time, I want the ones who have caused me pain to burn also. They say Anger is like holding a hot iron rod and not realising you have to throw it. Well, I am here telling you that I am waiting to throw that hot metal rod even if the wait burns my hands into ashes.
Mic: Oh! Such fury! Such anger! That is why I love you so much my brother. You hold Power. True Power. A Power one day the world will see. I see your want War. A War that never ends. You are a Fighter and now the want for a War increases manifolds in you. You want to be out there, don't? you? All by yourself, as the Lone Wolf? Oh yes, I sense it. I sense the longing of Eternal Sacrifice and the Glory That, that Sacrifice gives. You want Battle, just like a Soldier wants war, just like a Gladiator who wants Steel to meet Steel. You are a War Junkie and you want a Real Fight. But brother, until that day comes I want you to do one thing for me.
Mah: What is that brother?
Mic: Wear the mask. Hide behind it. Put on that mask and deceive them. No one and I mean no one besides me deserves to see you true self. Hide behind the mask. Hide away the pain. Hide away all that anger and show them that you are a weakling. But behind that mask, stay quiet, stay vigilant and wait. Wait for your time to come which I promise it will. 
Mah: I will do as you say brother. Just make the pain go away. Make me like you. Make me a machine. Turn me dark and never let me return to this filth. Take me away where it can only be you and me.
Mic: I love you brother. I always will and I promise you that one day, the pain will stop. One day, in the end, when all have gone, it will only be you and me. You and me brother, we are meant to this forever.
Mah: I love you brother.
Mic: I love you too.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

This was Me and My Conversations With Michael.

With All My Might,

Mahaakshay Chakraborty.

"He that can have patience can have what he will."


********************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment