Monday 2 January 2012

Hello 2012 ...

First things First.  This is Me wishing you all a very Happy 2012! May you get all the happiness this year and may all your dreams come true! Wow! It is a New Year already! Time really flies very very fast. As they say, "Time Waits For None." But before I go ahead with 2012, I think I must say Thank You to 2011 with all My heart! 2011 was the greatest year so far for Me! I finally got accepted in the industry. My Movie became a Hit and got tremendous Love and Appreciation from all of you! It was also the year when I started writing My Blogs! Well, I need to thank each and every one who was a part of My Life during 2011! Thank you so very much for being there for Me and I am Sorry to everyone whom I may have hurt, intentionally or unintentionally. 2011 was a Maturing Year for Me and I promise that in 2012 I will be a better person. :-)

Whenever we enter the New Year we do one thing. Oh yes, that is right, RESOLUTIONS! We all prepare ourselves with Full Force and Determination that we are going to stick to our Resolutions and make ourselves much better than the year before. And yes, we all have a great start too. Whether it is Loosing Weight, or turning into a Vegetarian or even Swearing Less, for the first 3-4 days we are on track and we know that we are going to do this. But somehow, we all loose track as the days goes by and in time we start giving excuses to ourselves that 'Life' has caught on with us and we don't have time to do what we promised ourselves to do. And thus, all our Resolutions go down the sink. The reason I am saying this is because I have been there plenty of times and I know the feeling. But I know, I just know that in 2012, I am going to stick to My Resolutions. The question is, will you? :-)

You guys must be thinking, 'Ya,ya! Blabber all you want. Your actions will prove your focus.' I am completely on with you guys on this. That is why I am going to give you a Sneak Peek on My Resolutions as well. The FIRST will surely be that I have Promised Myself, that I am going to do things Out Of My Norm. Ya. I am going to go out of My Comfort Zone and venture into Places where I never dared to go. The SECOND will be that I am going to start to Socialize. As you must have known that I am not that much of an Out Goer and like to be Home. But this year, I am going to make sure that I change all of that. THIRD, I am going to talk more and be more communicative on the Phone. I am more of a SMS person but from now on, even if it is for 5mins, I will pick up the Phone and Call and Talk. The FOURTH would be that I am gong to cut down on My Meat Intake. I know for a MMA Athlete like Me, Protein is very important and Chicken and Eggs are the best sources for that. But I just read that being a Vegetarian is far more better for Health and also for the Environment. The FIFTH and the most important thing would be that I am going to give more Importance to My Priorities than I gave them Last Year. Priorities will always be Priorities and they came first, always! :-)

I know. I know. Even after reading the above you may think, things are easier said than done. Again, I agree with you on that. It is very difficult to change who we are. But you see, I am not changing myself, I am just Evolving Myself. I am trying to become a Better Person and I know, that, that power only I have. So what better way to become that guy then on the 1st Day of The Year! And yes, I am not just gonna dive in all of the above all at once with full force. I have decided that I am going to do everything step by step. As they say, 'Slow And Steady Wins The Race.' As long as I know that I am giving My 100% to My efforts, I know I am on the right track. Life is filled with Surprises and that is what makes life so interesting and I also know that whatever we go through is a Plan of Fate somehow. You never know, with these sudden changes in Me and My Life, I may bump into a Producer in a Party or maybe someone will Read My Article about being a Vegetarian or maybe I may even become a Youtube Sensation all around the world because Someone Recorded Me giving a Small Dance Performance at a Party! :-)

To be honest, I don't know what is in stored for Me for this Year but I do know that My Actions will Reap Results. I do hope that All Of You stick to Your Resolutions as well. You never know how Life will surprise you. I once again wish all of you a very Happy 2012! I gotto go now. My Buddy, Somesh Kamra is getting married to the Woman of His Dreams, Neha this week. I gotto go and get ready for that. until next time, Keep On The Giving and Have Faith. :-)

This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty and this is My Story.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you have found out the grey areas and you want to work on them shows that you have already started evolving. Wish you a very happy new year and may this new year fill your life with light and happiness :-)

    ReplyDelete