Sunday 12 February 2012

Hi, I Am The Bad Guy ...


These occasions are very rare but I love them! I am right now on the sets of Tukkaa Fitt. We are shooting the Puppy De song and I must say that our Choreographer Arvind is doing a splendid job! Loving every moment being here! As I mentioned earlier, being on a Set is like being in a state of Bliss! I just love working and I wanna work for the rest of My life. Before I get into My Blog, I wanna wish every one a Very Happy Valentine's Day. For those of you who are with someone, may you always be together and those who are single, don't you worry, I know something great is in store for you! Just keep the faith! I have been traveling around so much for these last few days that I hadn't had the time to watch the news and the Puppy De rehearsals have kept Me busy to even sit at home and chill. {which for Me, is a very good thing!} But I have two very special people in My life who I want to dedicate this week's shout-out feature too! Those are My MMA Chief, Somesh Kamra and My Friend/Sister Gunjan. These two people are very important for Me and I love them to death. They are My extended family and I know I can rely on them 24/7. So My friends, thank you so very much for all the love! Love you guys! And now, let's begin …

Imagine a very beautiful sunset, just like a painting. There, you see a Ford Mustang Muscle car parked. Suddenly from the shadows a man comes walking. He is wearing Diesel Jeans, Boots, black t-shirt with a Skull as a design, aviators, leather jacket. You know, the perfect look a guy can carry. He just looks around, sees no one, gets in the car, turns on the ignition and drives towards the sunset. I see Myself as that Guy. There are may reasons for that but the dominating reason is that I know I am going to end being that guy because of the choices that I have to make. There was a beautiful line in 'Matrix Reloaded' when Morpheous said that Everything In Life Begins With A Choice. We all have choices that we have to make. And trust Me, choices aren't easy. I know that first hand because even today, I have to make the toughest of choices. I hardly eat when I am shooting. That is a choice because I wanna look good on screen. I see food left, right and centre but I still hold My ground because I choose too. I again will use The Matrix as a reference here and say that in the end of Matrix Revolutions, when Mr.Smith is beating the shit out of Neo, he asks Neo then why do you still persist? Why don't you give in to the defeat? And all Neo says is, "Because I Choose Too Fight Back!" 

I meet so many people everyday. I send My blogs to so many people and I know that all of them don't like Me. In fact, some of them purely hate Me. They turn bitter the moment they think that I have inflected harm to them and to their feelings. They become rude and start becoming distant. I deal with that shit everyday not because I am suppose, it is because I choose too. I choose greatness and Greatness always requires Sacrifice and sometimes it even demands us to hurt the ones we love the most. I know the consequences of My actions. I know how it feels to be on the receiving end of verbal insults and onslaughts. But I have to do it. I am here to work. To make My name. To strive for excellence. To commit My every breath to My Work. A choice that affects everyone around Me. People say that I am heartless and cold. That I don't care. That I am selfish. Some even say that they wished they never even met Me! You know what? I am ok with that. I am ok with being the bad guy. I don't mind being the villain. I don't mind being the Lone Wolf because I know what I have to do. I know what I have to choose. And trust Me, even if I have to live this life all over again, I would still make the same choices because it is for those choices that I have come this far.

I am not saying that I am better than you or that I am a machine or a monster. All I am saying is that I am ok with whatever you throw at Me. I have been called many things but I am still standing here. When we toss a coin we have to choose a side. We can't choose heads and tails both. So I know that when I choose Greatness over Love, I will achieve Greatness but I am going to be the guy who drives alone towards the Sunset. It is the way it is meant to be. If that makes Me a Bad Guy in your eyes, then so be it but I made a promise to Myself that as long as I am alive, I will live a life of Greatness. This is My life and My own choices have gotten Me so far. I didn't stop before. I won't stop now. This Blog isn't an out lash of My Anger at all. All I wanna say is that if you choose your choices with 100% honesty, then stick to them and don't be afraid of the consequences. It is a written fact that not everyone will agree with your choices. As I said, some may even make you the Bad Guy for it. But stick to your choices come what may because we only have one life to live, live it according to you. The way you want it. Maybe one day you will see a Ford Mustang driving towards the Sunset and maybe that guy would be Me. And maybe, just maybe, if you are lucky you will get to see that I would be smiling because I stood by My Choices. I stood tall. I chose to be the Bad Guy. So the question is that next time if someone says, You Are a Heartless Bastard, will you take it as the end of the world or will you say, "I Don't Mind Being The Bad Guy" … 

This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty and this is My Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment