Monday 14 May 2012

Best. Weekend. EVER !!!


Hello once again My Readers. As you all know I am a Sunday Blogger and so the question arises why am I writing this week's blog on a Monday? Well, the answer is in the Title. Best, Weekend, Ever !!! So, to give the title justice, I had to write this Blog after the weekend because in the lines below, you will know why this weekend was My best ever to date! :-) But before we go ahead, we have to do the necessary 'Feature' sections and this is week's Shout-Out feature goes to Movies. Yes, My Bread and Butter. I love everything about Movies and recently, I have been watching Movies of all languages and I am discovering how deeply Movies affect us in our day to day lives and how important they are for us too! This week's Song-Of-The-Week is 'Put Your Hearts Up' by Ariana Grande. It is a beautiful song which tells us that only if we are strong and don't fear love, we can all, together, make this world a beautiful place! :-)

And now, we begin …

If you go on twitter and follow all those jokes and facts and true tales, you will see 99.9% of those tweets referring to weekends as the 'Party Zone' or as the 'Heavenly Break'. Before, I could never relate to those tweets nor to those people. I used to think, why is the weekend so damn important for all those people? I couldn't understand them until I, Myself went through this 'Weekend Frenzy'!!! But before the actual events, we must know, how it all came into place. So we must go back to the point of origin. And for Me, My origin was Tukkaa Fitt. :-) We were, for quite sometime planning to unveil the 1st look of Tukka Fitt to the world in a very grand way. All of us, who were a part of the project knew that we have a great product in our hands and we have to do justice to it by giving it a grand 1st look party! So, the preparations began. We had meetings after meetings, deciding the venue, the guest list, the clothes, the time of the event even to the perfect menu of the food for the guests. And this wednesday, we met for the 'final' meeting before d-day and everything was set. But after all the planning and preparations came the numbness and nervousness and fear, all wrapped up before d-day, which I think, we all were going through …

I am still very young in the Bollywood Industry and for Me, every Movie feels as it is the 1st one! So before the D-Day event, I think a couple of hours before itself, I went completely blank! I wasn't feeling anything! I mean, all My systems where shut down due to the nervousness which was taking over Me! As Actors, all we want is acceptance and appreciation by the people because that is what keeps us going! So all My thoughts were fixated to the event. And the questions were pouring in. Will they all like my look? Will they like the Trailer? Will they come and congratulate Me? Even when I was on the way, these thoughts were dominating Me. But as soon as I was there, as soon as I started talking to the press, as soon as we unveiled the 1st Look Poster, as soon as we showed everyone the 1st Trailer of the Film, as soon as I heard the claps and the accolades, I was smiling and relaxed and so so very happy! The 1st step was complete and we all did a damn good job to make it happen! Mostly, all those who I invited showed up to support Me! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your blessings and best wishes! And I am so very sorry if I couldn't attend to all of you personally as there were so many people! And the ones who couldn't make it, I know you must have your reasons. So for Me, Friday, the Eve of the Weekend, was a Super Success! But I had no idea that there were still some more awesome moments awaiting Me … :-)

I had no idea what I wanted to do on Saturday. I thought I would just chill and let the day take Me forward. But since morning, I started receiving messages from all over, telling me that they loved the 1st Look Poster and they were loving the 1st look Promo as well! I didn't expect all of that, so of course I was quite over-whelmed and over-joyed! And because of the state I was in, I decided to go out and celebrate. Yes, Me, going out and celebrating! Trust Me, Happiness does strange things to people! :-) So I decided to take My friends and go out and just enjoy and we did just that! We went for shopping and Dinner and a drive all the way to town and we also got the chance to see the Vagina Monologues which, according to Me, was one of the best shows I have seen as those amazing women perfectly blended Comedy with Satire and the hardcore truths of what women really go through! My salute to them once again! So in the midst of all those laughs and jokes and plays and shopping and drives, we had no idea that it was already mid-night! By the time we came home, we had our hearts full of joy and happiness and I know it was a day well spent … :-)

I know sunday is usually the day when reality starts to hit us again, reminding us that Monday, is only a few hours away and that, we have to go back to Work and all our responsibilities but for Me, Sunday was as awesome as Saturday because lucky Me, I got to hear 2 Movie Scripts, Celebrate Mother's Day with My Mom, who is in fact, the greatest Mom in the whole wide world, over lunch and then have the entire sunday evening to unwind in My Couch, playing the PS3! So yes, for Me, this was the Best, Weekend, Ever because it truly was! I got to be happy, spread the happiness and live the moments! Sometimes, life surprises us in more ways than one and instead of fearing that this moment won't come again, we should embrace the moment and live it to the fullest! I did just that and that is why I am happy, even on a Monday. :-) And trust Me, I know that when I am giving My 100% to the Job at hand, I don't have to go and look for happiness … As happiness will come and find Me. :-)

This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty and this was My Best. Weekend. EVER !!! The question is, which was yours?

With All My Might,
Your No.1 Fan,
Mahaakshay Chakraborty.

1 comment:

  1. really the first lok of TUKKA FITT its awesome.....nd u loks amazing:) lots of love with best wishes .....
    am sure ur muvee will rock this year ^_^

    ReplyDelete