Sunday 22 April 2012

If I Wasn't Mahaakshay Chakraborty ...


This has been one busy week for Me. I got back from Down South, had a Mind-Blowing Photo Shoot with Luv Israni and had 4 Meetings back to back and now, I am recovering from a Fever. But all in all, a very good and progressive week! Touchwood! And I must say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You because in the Book titled The Magic, it says the more we are Grateful for what we get, the more we are always given in return. So yes, I am truly Grateful! And this week's Song-Of-The-week is 'When We Stand Together' from the Rock Band Nickelback. I have forgotten how many times I have heard that Song as the lyrics touch Me every time I hear it and sometimes, I keep the Song on Repeat throughout the day! And My Shout-Out feature definitely goes to Nickelback for giving us such great music …

And now, we begin …

First things first, I love Myself! Yes I do! Everything about Me! Whether it is My life, My looks, My Family and everything else that is in between life and death, I love it! And yes, I am truly blessed to be Mahaakshay Chakraborty! So, for the ones who presume things before knowing or reading, no, I am not sad nor depressed. I am Great and I am loving it! And this is neither escapism nor this is Me wanting to be some one else or running away from my responsibilities. This is Me, trying to find those answers which intrigue Me. Which force Me to ask questions. And which guide Me to places I thought I never could had gone. We all are unique and we all are different, that is why the thoughts I get are different than the ones you get. So I have always asked Myself, who am I? And what is My true purpose here? I am happy to tell you that I have gotten almost 90% of those answers but 10% still remain and they have been left unanswered for a very long time. So I asked Myself another question. Why aren't these answers being answered? And then, it finally hit Me. That for these answers, I can't be Mahaakshay. I can't be a Guy who is living and Working and doing what others do, I have to be somebody else entirely and then I asked the one question which made perfect sense came to Me … What If I Wasn't Mahaakshay Chakraborty ??? …

When we were kids, our imagination used to run wild! We were so many things at once! One day, we were cops, the others we were super heroes! It's like our Imagination drank 6 cans of Red Bull per second! But as we grew up, we grew out of all of that because people told us that we have start 'getting real' and practical and mature. But amongst all those crazy imagination worlds, one always stayed with you and no matter how much you tried to let it go, it always found it's way back to you. I tell you today, that, that world isn't all fantasy, it is Real! Yes, it is! I know you will ask Me, how and why and I will tell you, it's because Our Thoughts are who we are and our thoughts turn into actions! I don't know about you but If I wasn't Mahaakshay, I would had been a Soldier. Yes, a certified, bonified, hard-core, on your face, ass-kicking Soldier! I don't know but there is something about putting on a Uniform and following Orders and fulfilling one's Duty which really makes Me feel so very good! I can't describe the feeling but all I can say is that in the midst of all the Action, I find My Peace. I know, you must be thinking that this is a guy who plays a lot of Video Games and now thinks that he can actually be a Soldier in real! To be honest a part of that is right. I do play a lot of Video Games and it really feels good to have the volume on max and hear gun shots left to right and to be in the fight! But I think it has truly to do a lot with Honor. A lot with Duty and being Disciplined and Dedicated and a True patriot. A 27 Year Old guy who thinks he can change he world just by being a Soldier …

I have always believed what Gandhiji said, That we are the change we want to see in the world. Even today, whenever I go to the Movies, I stand in Attention and Sing the National Anthem and don't sit until the Indian Flag goes away from the screen, while I hear others condemning the very fact that they have to stand up for 2mins! I still believe that there is Hope for this Country where corruption rules every nick and corner. I still believe that one day we, who truly are the future of this country will make a difference. I think these thoughts not by being Mahaakshay but by being the Soldier I think I can be. Sometimes, to find ourselves, we have to let go of ourselves completely and walk in the darkness with not even a candle in our hands but have faith that the next step is where we will find our enlightenment. I think I am still walking in that Darkness and when I am alone with My thoughts, I am not Mahaakshay Chakraborty. I am that Soldier who wants to fight, who loves to fight and who wants to finally find peace in the midst of madness …

So before I go all I want to say is this, we are who we are because our thoughts make us so. But the question is this, do you let your thoughts just randomly go through that head of yours, or do you find the meaning behind them? Are you daring to let go of yourself in order to find yourself? I guess I am a Soldier because even when I am Mahaakshay, I am Fighting and doing My bit to see change in this Country and in this World. The Question is … What are you doing?

This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty. Actor/Soldier. So. Who. Are. You?
With All My Might,
Your No.1 Fan,
Mahaakshay Chakraborty.

1 comment: