Sunday 15 April 2012

The Walking Dead Revelation ...


Hello once again My readers. It is that time of the week once again when I sit down for an Hour and type down My thoughts and share them with you. I must confess, in a week's time, a billion thoughts come into mind and I really get confused as to which will be the best topic to discuss. But one way or the other, I always get something to write, which is a good thing. You know, since I am a weekly blogger, I can't afford to have a 'writer's block' or should I say, 'Blogger's Block'. I am right now in Mysore. Staying in Our Hotel, The Monarch Mysore. And as always I will urge you all to go and checkout our website, www.mithunhotels.com and think about visiting our Properties. And this week, I add one more feature, which is the 'Song of the Week' feature as I am a die-hard fan of Music. So this week's Song-Of-The-Week is 'The Fighter' from the band Working Class Heroes. Try to listen to it and especially hear the lyrics. It will awe-inspire you! 

And now we begin …

First things first. I am a major Zombie fan! I try to watch all the zombie films whenever I can. In fact, right now, I am playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on the PS3 and I must say, it's quite fun to have an arsenal of weapons at your disposal and kill Zombies! Don't know why IGN gave it only 4 Stars. And speaking of Zombies, I am right now watching The Walking Dead Season 1 and I must say, it is one of the best shows I have seen! No, no, I am not campaigning for the Show and neither I am going to give you an analogy on Zombies. Well, to be honest, there is nothing to say about Zombies. They are just Undead Creatures who seek for Human Flesh. But as I said, this blog isn't about them. It is actually what I noticed in between the lines. In between the chaos and the violence and the madness and the post-apocalyptic scenario of The Walking Dead. That no matter how shitty the world may get, we have the courage to have Hope and the Strength to believe that there is still good in us. And what separates us from zombies is not only the Will to Survive but also Strength to Dream that one day, everything is going to be alright …

To be honest, I have always been the Guy who will has chosen Hate over love and I have believed that Fear triumphs over everything. So you must be asking Me, how this sudden change? There are many reasons. One may be that because of all this Traveling, I am engrossed in My thoughts so I am getting more Answers than usual. The other may be 'The 'Magic' book which I am reading which is making Me realize that there are so many things I am truly grateful for. And of course the other thing would be The Walking Dead, which I am watching right now. I can't pin point exactly what it is but I am glad this change is happening. I am starting to realize that more than the world, I was angry at Myself. That this anger was only killing Me slowly from inside. It was making Me something I never wanted to become. And all I had to do was switch off the Anger Button and Switch On the Love, Care and Belief Button. And since I have done that, I am feeling so good about myself. I am feeling lighter, fresher and happier. I am killing My super ego by being nice to people I never was and appreciating who ever is there in My life. Trust Me, my readers, sometimes the things which we think our impossible to accomplish, require the least amount of efforts … :-)

As I mentioned many a times before, I'm not here to preach. I am just sharing with you My evolution. And trust Me, it isn't easy. It takes time. The transition from who you are to who you want to be. People are still the same with Me. They don't care. They don't appreciate and they don't even bother. I know they will stay hate Me, call Me names and find Me boring. But I don't want to be like them. I want to change. I want to be a better person. I want to be a believer. I confess, I have done some bad things in my life time too. I have given pain to people, made others cry and also made them feel miserable. And I guess, this is My road to Redemption. Every one deserves a Second Chance and I think I do too. I want to believe that there is still good in this world and more importantly, there is still good in Me. People may think that this is the year when the world will come to an end. Where Tsunamis are happening, countries are launching missiles and the people are rising against their governments, one must think that there is no such thing as Hope. But I say there is. Hope will always be there, for it is our greatest strength. The dream of a better future for our children is still alive in us. We just have to find it. Remember this, people may not believe in you but you should never stop believing in them because sometimes that is all that they need. Someone reminding them of the good they possess. As Rocky said in Rocky:4, "If I can change and you can change, then everybody can change!" :-)

It took it's own sweet time but what did I know that a bunch of zombies from The Walking Dead will make Me realize that I am not that bad after all. I found my revelation or should I say, 'The Walking Dead Revelation' and I hope you find your revelation too. For each one is special and remember, if we can hate, we can also love. And we can forgive others, we can forgive ourselves too. As John Cena says every week when he faces a hostile crowd, "I know you all hate Me and you want Me to hate you back but I will never give in to the hate. For I believe in all of you that one day you will change, as I have always believed in Myself." I have to go for a Staff Meeting now and after that, I have to watch The Walking Dead. So I ask you this, are you the person who will just exist and hate like others or will become the change this world wants? Will you give others a second chance? And most importantly, will you ever forgive yourself and one day find redemption or just lay there, in your own hate …

This is Me, Mahaakshay Chakraborty and I am a Zombie Fan. The Question is, who are you?

With All my Might,
Your No.1 Fan,
Mahaakshay Chakraborty.

3 comments:

  1. Take the bricks that others throw at you and lay a firm foundation for yourself. Good for you for not allowing hate to consume you. Let the universe take care of those that hate and put others down. If there was not hate, then we won't truly appreciate Love. I am not a big fan of walking dead, but my family is crazy about it..OMG! they cannot miss one episode. Well the season finale already happened last month for us, No more new episode for them until the next few months. Oh, how will they survive? :)
    https://twitter.com/#!/SONIYAMYSTICAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. zinda hai hum, bas jee kahan rahe hain... saasein hai phir bhi laashein hain hum... welcome to zombieland... how different are we from them?

    ReplyDelete